Know Your Rights
- Take ownership – Make sure your domain name is registered under your name or company name, not under that of your service provider. You pay for your domain name and you should be the legal owner.
- Use WHOIS – Learn to use WHOIS domain search tools to check the registration information of your domain name and ensure all details are correct.
- Control your domain name – Get hold of the login details of your domain name control panel so that you can update your own records and point the domain name to your preferred hosting provider.
Supported Domain Names
All domain names are supported, as long as you are eligible to register and control them. You can register your desired domain name with BizPartner too. Check below or contact us if you need a different domain name.
|Domain Name Type||Annual Fee|
|.com, .net, .org||RM40.00|
|.com.my, .net.my, .org.my||RM80.00|
How to Register For Domain Name?
- Search and confirm the availability of your desired domain name – International domains, Malaysian domains.
- Fill the form and enter the domain name here to register.
- Domain name registration – We register your domain name in your name, not ours. Your domain name is legally yours during the time you keep it active and paid up.
- Domain name control – We provide all necessary domain name login information to you. You are free to make changes to your own domain name registration records.
- Domain name transfer – We fully cooperate with you and your new domain name provider, should you decide to transfer your domain name to anywhere else.
We are sourcing domain names from Hostpro2u.com, which in turn resells international domain names from Tucows or Webnic.cc, and .my domain names from MYNIC. Your personal information will be passed to these providers if you purchase domain names from us.Not BizPartner client yet? Sign up for a service plan here.