We collect permission-based personal data from data subjects from the sources below.
- Enquiries made on BizPartner web site, blog and social media pages.
- Orders received on BizPartner web site, blog and social media pages.
- Emails and correspondences in the course of serving clients.
- Offline forms filled by prospects and clients.
- BizPartner event registration and attendance.
- BizPartner partners, resellers, affiliates, event collaborators, and other third-party sources (permission-based only).
We use your personal for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfil applications and orders.
- To service clients and provide products and services.
- To process data and submit to upstream providers.
- To respond to enquiries and complaints from clients.
- To update clients on news related to BizPartner.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Notice & Choice Principle
- Email to BizPartner at info [at] bizpartner.my
- Call up BizPartner at +6016-2672855
We might reveal your personal data to upstream providers in the course of providing goods and services to you. These upstream providers may include but not limited to:
- Exabytes (for web & email hosting services)
- Hostpro2u (for domain name registration and web & email hosting services)
- Webnic.cc (for domain name registration)
Other than that, we shall not reveal any of the data subjects’ information without your permission.
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following categories of parties for the purposes set out above.
Your personal data may be stored or transferred to locations and systems outside Malaysia subject to appropriate controls over information security.
To keep data subjects’ information protected from any loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, we have been maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
We train our employees in the proper handling of personal data. When we use other parties to provide services to us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal data they receive.
We take to heart to ensure the personal data obtained from the data subjects are kept confidential.
We exercise checking the validity of the recorded data from time to time. Database cleaning in our management system is mandatory for us to deliver right product or service to a right people at a right time in a high-efficiency manner.
Data Integrity Principle
It is our hope that you could provide us with the accurate, complete and up-to-date information as requested in our services to enable us to deliver you the best customer service and overall customer experience.
Where a data subject establishes that the personal data we hold on them is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, we will correct our records as necessary. Your request to make changes to your personal data will usually be processed within 3 days if not 24 hours.
You have rights under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 to make a data access request in respect of personal data an organisation holds about you.
To help us locate and provide the information you request, we would ask that you be reasonably specific about the information you require. This will speed up the process tremendously.
We will need to validate the identity of anyone making an access request, to ensure that we do not provide your information to anyone who does not have the right to that information.
Complaints and Disputes
Last updated on 2nd January 2013